A total V.I.P. treatment
for your furry friend!
Bring your four-legged friends to visit our show flat and enjoy a total V.I.P. treatment. (subject to the terms and conditions of the event)
With each pet visit Farzon Group will make a donation of HKD50 to Hong Kong Dog Rescue to keep homeless animals safe and help pets find their forever homes. Make a reservation now and visit us on Saturday & Sunday to enjoy the weekend privileges from 26 June to 4 July 2021.
Reservation Form for Viewing
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion Period is valid from 26 June to 27 June 2021 and 3 July to 4 July 2021. Opening hours are from 2 pm to 7 pm daily.
2. During the entire promotion period, each group is only eligible to receive the aforementioned privileges once. Pet welcome gifts apply to dogs and cats only.
3. All participants and accompanying persons referred by or led by the same real estate agent are regarded as a group. Therefore, only one participant in each group is eligible to redeem the reward.
4. All participants must present a valid Hong Kong Identity card, travel document or other identification documents to redeem the reward. At any time, Farzon Group/the Vendor has the sole and absolute discretion to determine any Participant’s eligibility to the privileges.
5. Once the reward has been redeemed, the individual will be solely responsible for all liabilities. Farzon Group/The Vendor will not be liable for the loss, theft, damage or misuse of any issued reward.
6. The aforementioned privileges cannot be sold, exchanged for cash and are non-refundable. The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the right to recall or terminate any privileges used for selling or marketing purposes.
7. The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the final right to any decision regarding the supply of gifts or services. The reward will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis and are subject to availability, while stocks last.
8. All related personnel and family members of the Organizer, Sales Agent or Outsourced Contractors are not eligible for this promotion event. The Organizer reserves the right to check the identity and determine any individual’s eligibility to attend the event or to receive any privileges.
9. Eight Kwai Fong Happy Valley is a pet-friendly residence accepting all well-mannered pets who have been microchipped, wears a mask/muzzle, and weighs 20kg or below. Each visitor may only bring a maximum of 2 pets.
10. All pets should always be kept on a leash no longer than 2 meters in length, or placed in a fully enclosed pet carrier when on the clubhouse’s indoor premises. Pet owners are fully liable and assume legal responsibilities for their pet’s actions. You may be charged with a criminal offence should your pet attack or injure other pets or persons.
11. Pet owners are responsible for their pet whilst on the property, and pets are not to be left unattended at any time within the premise. Individuals must ensure that no disturbances are created for any neighbouring guests.
12. Do not let your pet foul in public places. Please bring your own waste bags and clean up after your pet urinates or defecates.
13. The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the right to the final decision for any particulars of the entire event – including but not limited to the right to amend terms and conditions; suspend, change or terminate the event, all without any prior notice.
Personal Information Collection Statement
This is a personal information collection statement under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”).
1. Purpose of Collection
The personal data provided by you to Farzon Group/The Vendor will be collected, retained, processed, used and transferred for the following purposes:
- To process registration and appointment matters related to the use of services;
- To provide services to users;
- To verify the user’s identity;
- To handle complaints or enquiries made by any users;
- To facilitate communications between the user and EIGHT KWAI FONG HAPPY VALLEY;
- To conduct for direct marketing and sales promotion activities; and
- Other mandatory/voluntary purposes directly relating to any of the above.
2. You are required to provide your personal data to Farzon Group/The Vendor, other than those items indicated as optional. In the absence of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the services or access to the facilities that you require.
3. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
Farzon Group/The Vendor will keep your personal data confidential, and only authorized persons can be allowed to access and process your personal data. Farzon Group/The Vendor may disclose or transfer your personal data to service providers and contractors engaged in activities on behalf of Farzon Group/The Vendor within or outside Hong Kong solely for the purposes listed in section one from above.
Farzon Group/The Vendor may also disclose your personal data in accordance with legal requirements, as required by law enforcement authorities, government departments or regulatory authorities or when the rights or interests of Farzon Group/The Vendor must be protected.
If you would like to withdraw your consent and request Farzon Group/The Vendor to stop using your personal data, Farzon Group/The Vendor will no longer retain such data. In the event that you withdraw the consent, or when other circumstances occur where your personal data is no longer needed, Farzon Group/The Vendor will destroy your personal data as soon as the information is no longer liable in accordance to the law.
4. Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by Farzon Group/The Vendor. You also have the right to access any personal data held by us and can request us to correct any inaccurate personal data. Should you wish to make a request regarding the above matters, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.