A Modern Paragon in Happy Valley
Visit now to experience exclusive privileges
Located in Kwai Fong Street, Happy Valley – one of the city’s most coveted location – EIGHT KWAI FONG HAPPY VALLEY is a rare gem that is timelessly charming. You are cordially invited to experience the prestige of our residence yourself.
Make a reservation now and visit us on Saturday,
Sunday and public holidays to enjoy the weekend privileges from 1 May to 9 May 2021 (subject to the terms and conditions of the event):
Reservation Form for Viewing
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion Period is valid on 1 May to 2 May 2021, 8 May to 9 May 2021, the opening hours are from 11am to 7pm daily.
- During the entire promotion period, each person is only eligible to receive the aforementioned privileges once.
- All participants and accompanying persons referred by or led by the same real estate agent are regarded as a group. Only one participant in each group is eligible to redeem the reward.
- All participants must present a valid Hong Kong Identity card, travel document or other identification documents to redeem the reward. At any time, Farzon Group/the Vendor has the sole and absolute discretion to determine any Participant’s eligibility to the privileges.
- Once the reward has been redeemed, the individual will be solely responsible for all liabilities. Farzon Group/The Vendor will not be liable for the loss, theft, damage or misuse of any issued the reward.
- The aforementioned privileges cannot be sold, exchanged for cash, and are non-refundable. The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the right to recall or terminate any privileges used for selling or marketing purposes.
- The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the final right to any decision regarding the supply of gifts or services. The reward will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis and are subject to availability, while stocks last.
- All related personnel and family members of the Organizer, Sales Agent or Outsourced Contractors are not eligible for this promotion event. The Organizer reserves the right to check the identity and determine any individual’s eligibility to attend the event or to receive any privileges.
- The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the right to the final decision for any particulars of the entire event – including but not limited to the right to amend terms and conditions; suspend, change or terminate the event, all without any prior notice.
Personal Information Collection Statement
This is a personal information collection statement under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”).
1. Purpose of Collection
The personal data provided by you to Farzon Group/The Vendor will be collected, retained, processed, used and transferred for the following purposes:
- To process registration and appointment matters related to the use of services;
- To provide services to users;
- To verify the user’s identity;
- To handle complaints or enquiries made by any users;
- To facilitate communications between the user and EIGHT KWAI FONG HAPPY VALLEY;
- To conduct for direct marketing and sales promotion activities; and
- Other mandatory/voluntary purposes directly relating to any of the above.
2. You are required to provide your personal data to Farzon Group/The Vendor, other than those items indicated as optional. In the absence of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the services or access to the facilities that you require.
3. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
Farzon Group/The Vendor will keep your personal data confidential, and only authorized persons can be allowed to access and process your personal data. Farzon Group/The Vendor may disclose or transfer your personal data to service providers and contractors engaged in activities on behalf of Farzon Group/The Vendor within or outside Hong Kong solely for the purposes listed in section one from above.
Farzon Group/The Vendor may also disclose your personal data in accordance with legal requirements, as required by law enforcement authorities, government departments or regulatory authorities or when the rights or interests of Farzon Group/The Vendor must be protected.
If you would like to withdraw your consent and request Farzon Group/The Vendor to stop using your personal data, Farzon Group/The Vendor will no longer retain such data. In the event that you withdraw the consent, or when other circumstances occur where your personal data is no longer needed, Farzon Group/The Vendor will destroy your personal data as soon as the information is no longer liable in accordance to the law.
4. Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by Farzon Group/The Vendor. You also have the right to access any personal data held by us and can request us to correct any inaccurate personal data. Should you wish to make a request regarding the above matters, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.