(subject to the terms and conditions of the event)
Reservation Form for Viewing
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion Period is valid from 2 to 3 October, 9 October to 10 October 2021, 16 September to 17 October 2021, 23 October to 24 October 2021 and 30 October to 31 October 2021. Opening hours are from 1 PM to 7 PM daily.
- During the entire promotion period, each participant is only eligible to receive the privileges once.
- Each participant shall be referred by or led by the real estate agent to visit the show flats.
- All participants must present a valid Hong Kong Identity card, travel document or other identification documents to visit the Artpartment. At any time, Farzon Group/the Vendor has the sole and absolute discretion to determine any Participant’s eligibility to the privileges.
- Do not write upon, mark or damage any exhibit, installation, wall or facility in the venue., The participant should be responsible for the liabilities of loss or damages caused by the participant.
- The aforementioned privileges cannot be sold, exchanged for cash and are non-refundable. The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the right of attendance to the event and/or the eligibility to receive the privileges by any participant, and/or to recall or terminate any privileges used for selling or marketing purposes.
- The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the right to makethe final decision regarding the supply of gifts or services. The privileges will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis and are subject to availability, while stocks last.
- All related personnel and family members of the Organizer, Sales Agent or Outsourced Contractors are not eligible for this promotion event. The Organizer reserves the right to check the identity and determine any individual’s eligibility to attend the event or to receive any privileges.
- The Vendor/Farzon Group reserves the right to the final decision for the entire event, including but not limited to amend the terms and conditions, suspend, change or terminate the event without any prior notice.
Personal Information Collection Statement
This is a personal information collection statement under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”).
1. Purpose of Collection
The personal data provided by you to Farzon Group/The Vendor will be collected, retained, processed, used and transferred for the following purposes:
- To process registration and appointment matters related to the use of services;
- To provide services to users;
- To verify the user’s identity;
- To handle complaints or enquiries made by any users;
- To facilitate communications between the user and EIGHT KWAI FONG HAPPY VALLEY;
- To conduct for direct marketing and sales promotion activities; and
- Other mandatory/voluntary purposes directly relating to any of the above.
2. You are required to provide your personal data to Farzon Group/The Vendor, other than those items indicated as optional. In the absence of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the services or access to the facilities that you require.
3. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
Farzon Group/The Vendor will keep your personal data confidential, and only authorized persons can be allowed to access and process your personal data. Farzon Group/The Vendor may disclose or transfer your personal data to service providers and contractors engaged in activities on behalf of Farzon Group/The Vendor within or outside Hong Kong solely for the purposes listed in section one from above.
Farzon Group/The Vendor may also disclose your personal data in accordance with legal requirements, as required by law enforcement authorities, government departments or regulatory authorities or when the rights or interests of Farzon Group/The Vendor must be protected.
If you would like to withdraw your consent and request Farzon Group/The Vendor to stop using your personal data, Farzon Group/The Vendor will no longer retain such data. In the event that you withdraw the consent, or when other circumstances occur where your personal data is no longer needed, Farzon Group/The Vendor will destroy your personal data as soon as the information is no longer liable in accordance to the law.
4. Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by Farzon Group/The Vendor. You also have the right to access any personal data held by us and can request us to correct any inaccurate personal data. Should you wish to make a request regarding the above matters, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.